WHO WE ARE
The Gibraltar Institute has over 350 members.
The Institute welcomes members in any way involved with the insurance industry, this includes:
- Employees of insurance companies, intermediaries & managers
- Employees of associated companies – auditors, solicitors etc
- Individuals who want to learn more about / get training in insurance
WHAT WE DO
The Gibraltar Institute’s key objectives are to:
- Co-ordinate and provide insurance training;
- Facilitate continuous professional development through technical seminars;
- Liaise with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) on behalf of local members;
- Promote discussion and exchange of information on insurance issues through various social events, including an annual dinner.